12 to 18 years old programs
CHALLENGE 3X15: CHEMISTRY AND COOKING
Calendar: July 17th to 28th (24th and 25 holiday)
Boys and girls who have done ESO123
9.15 am to 3 pm
I am passionate about cooking
Would you like to learn the basics of cooking? Do you want to learn some recipes to surprise your friends and family? This project offers you the possibility to integrate the knowledge of chemistry applied to food with the objective of cooking balanced, healthy and delicious dishes.
- Foods and their origins
- The relationship between chemistry and cooking
- The cooking process
- Creation of dishes and menus (some of them are part of the school menu)
- Creativity in the kitchen
9.15 am to 11.15 am Project 3X15
11.15 am to 11.45 am Playground/Snack
11.45 am to 1 pm Project 3X15
1 am to 2 pm Free swimming pool
2 pm to 3 pm Lunch + Playground
- Schedule: 9:15 am to 3pm (includes lunch and daily swimming pool)
- For boys and girls who have done ESO123
- This program delves into new knowledge in both the scientific and artistic fields.
- We combine the practical part with explanations from experts who are highly qualified in each of the proposed projects. Participants will be able to experiment with the knowledge provided through the objectives of each project.
Preu: 335,74 €
Plazas disponibles: 15 participantes por cada proyecto por turno. Si algún turno no llega a los 10 participantes no se llevará a cabo.
• Homemade breakfast
• One piece swimsuit (girls).
• Towel and flip flops.
• Toiletries (for shower).
• Sunscreen (children up to 6 years: we strongly encourage parents to apply sunscreen at home before bringing children to camp).
• Sun hat or baseball cap.
• Comfortable, lightweight sports clothing and sneakers.